Sunday, September 26, 2010

this is what I love

I WILL pick up the guitar after the A's, continue piano lessons (even though I might have to go back to grade 8 after 3-4 years of not properly touching it. Of course I still play, but I bet alot of my techniques are gone. Czerny lying on the shelves..), and the flute will have to wait (since I won't have the cash to buy a decent one so soon. hope the fife should suffice for working on my embouchure :/)

continue with art, make reading a habit
(esp. psychology, philo. Poetry and novels to brush up on my writing skills, plus newspapers and current affairs to be a less ignorant youth).

All these above other forms of relaxation, to spend time meaningfully. Think I'll stop myself from spending on shopping or materialistic items too. Anyway, my love for such things seem to have diminished lately and I certainly hope these interests will fuel my life instead of meaningless spending.

Maybe I'll paint pictures of all the instruments, perfect combination of what I like ain't it? Learn some video editing skills, write some stuff, string art, words and music together and I'll be happiest girl ever. If I have enough determination to do that. Sounds pretty impossible but the last thing I should do is to first doubt myself.

After the A's. AFTER.


(hopefully be able to draw something like that but with paint)

No comments: